Saturday, August 1, 2015

McCall's 5974

I tried to get some better photos after the last ones, and they are a little better. Maybe I just need a haircut!

This is one of my favorite patterns, made three times to date. The top is a knit and the bottom is a woven, both from SR Harris, and from this year. Got a lot of compliments, but I think it's because the fabric is so cute.

The pattern is all one piece in the back, just cut the pattern and added the seam allowance. I did put in the zipper since I was working with a woven fabric.


My two most favorite patterns so far.

I've found the most fabulous site for buying shoes. These are studded suede for about $17.00 (shipping in that cost). It's Apparel Save on Ebay, you could go nuts. Had to add that since most sewing people love shoes (and animals).

No comments:

Post a Comment