Friday, June 24, 2016

Simplicity 2444

This is the first time I've ever used Simplicity 2444, I swear! I did try on the top and it was too tight, so I took out the back darts and it fits like a charm. I did use gathers instead of pleats, because I don't get along with pleats too well.

Okay, I saw this dress on dollyclackett.blogspot.co.uk
Luckily, she gave the name of the fabric (Native Garden by Timeless Treasures) so I could find it online. I don't think we'll run into each other wearing the same dress because she lives across the pond.

Pink has always been one of my favorite colors since I was very little. I think I was born loving clothes and pretty things. My Grandma would take me shopping on my birthday (around Easter) and she would buy any dress I wanted. It was such a treat because my mom was practical and would buy things on sale.

Have you loved clothes and fabric at an early age also?

No comments:

Post a Comment