Friday, November 16, 2018

McCall's 7812


 Not the greatest pictures, but it was really cold outside, so we only took four photos. I'm on a velveteen kick and many of the dresses I have cut out feature gathers and velvet.


 Do you get dressed-up everyday, even if you are staying home? Everybody at work tells me I'm weird, because that's what I do. When I had the chance to act as a stylist at my last job, I always loved it. I never liked doing hair though, you think they would go hand-in-hand.  I also love interior design but don't really care for landscape planning.


I feel comfortable in this dress, I would have liked the top tighter (including the sleeves), but that's hard to do for my body shape because you have to grade out so much for the hips and biceps.


This is very similar to a BurdaStyle pattern I had traced out and used, however that dress was too tight. Normally, I donate or re-use the fabric, but this one I kept, maybe waiting for when I loose weight, ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment