Saturday, July 6, 2019

Vogue 8789


My husband and photographer once again did not tell me my slip was showing. He must have been blinded by my beauty, ha ha! I finally removed the skirt from a purchase from Eshakti. It was just a plain blue top, so no great loss. When Eshakti first started it was almost impossible to return, so it just sat in the closet for quite awhile.


 I had just finished Vogue 8789 and knew that the top fit and was easy to sew. I was originally going to use just the eyelet fabric and I'm glad I didn't because it was way too sheer. I underlined with a graduated blue fabric originally from Walmart in Hawaii.


It's terrible to go back into the house on such a nice day, but I have to watch Wimbledon and soccer tomorrow even though I'm not a huge soccer fan. After all it is the USA and the ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment