Tuesday, October 1, 2019

McCall's 7894


 I really like this dress, but I was going to have pictures taken, then take the dress off and put on something else, because the fit was not perfect in the back (more on that later). My husband said to just keep it on because no one would notice and it looked good.


 I also made the sleeves about two inches longer and they still seem really short.


Here's the back. If I make the again I will slash the pattern in the back and make some darts at the waist. Wanted the sleeves to hit at the waistline...


The fabric is glittery cotton from Jo-Ann's dot discount section. I think it was about three dollars max!


We went up north the day after Labor Day, we were all hoping for a swim but the weather did not cooperate. Still beautiful though.


2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. Love the print blocking. Your pictures have convinced me to try this pattern

    ReplyDelete