Sunday, January 31, 2021

Vogue 1101


This Vogue Pattern was one of my purchases, way back when I bought size 12 patterns. I've been wanting to use it, but was unsure how to size it up. Since the top looked pretty large to begin with, I sized the waist up and cut off the skirt portion so it would be much easier to size up the bottom portion of the dress, instead of grading out.

I also added on to the neck band, so it ties instead of buttoning and speaking of the buttons, they were omitted and Velcro was used instead.


The top triangle was supposed to be the lighter color (cut the same way as the skirt),
but that did not happen on the front, but it's correct in the back. Oh, well. I'm feeling lazy today
 and I could not find a belt that looked good with this dress, and my attempt at accessorizing
 is feeble too. Sometimes just getting dressed is good!


 Have a great Sunday, hopefully you'll get some sewing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment