Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Simplicity 3831

Does this count as a TNT pattern if it's the second time I've used it? This is a pretty good dress for free. I ordered the fabric online and when it came it had a huge white streak throughout the entire length of the yardage. Luckily without too much trouble they let me have this and sent a replacement fabric (different because they were out of this). So, I had to squeeze in this pattern and did not get the ideal placement of the design in the fabric.

Next time I sew fabric with a nap, I need to remember that I like it with the nap up, because it has a richer color. On this dress it is down when you pet it.

Did you notice my squirrel friend chowing down? We have a whole family of five fat squirrels living in our trees. Can't grow tomatoes because of them, but I like them anyway.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment