Friday, March 18, 2022

Burda Style 6224



I started out the day in this dress, then quickly changed out because it felt too constricting even though it fit pretty good. I made it longer and it is still too short for me. If I were to make this again I would add more length and probably not peg the skirt so much. I would also add a bit to the back width, both top and bottom, just to add to the wearability.

The sleeves are from a different pattern that's why this looks different from the pictures on the pattern. Once again the Burda instructions fell short even though this was from a pattern envelope not the magazine. Who knows if I did the pockets properly!


This dress might be good for going out to a restaurant or if you had to carry bulky things in your pockets, Ha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment