Sunday, August 12, 2018

Butterick 6204


 Another dress in the blue collection, ha, ha. (Just had the blue thread all ready to go).
This fabric was from Hancock, still a bummer that they no longer are in existence.


 I like that the wrong side of the fabric is not too different from the front, since it shows.
I've been using the narrow hem foot a lot and it worked really well on this fabric.


For me the front of the bodice is too short and the bust darts are too long, even though I made the top about an inch longer because I wanted to go sans the waistband. I'm lucky that I love prints because that alone can hide imperfections. I also pinched a little bit out of the front arm area.
Since I never make a muslin and I don't fit as I go, it's something I have to live with, unless I stitch
up the pattern again. How about those shoes? They are from another business (ApparelSave) that is no longer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment