Thursday, January 30, 2020

Simplicity 8944


 Not looking too happy here, it's the weather, not the new jumper! This was so easy to sew and the pattern fit perfectly.


 It's a little more fitted on the top than the pattern shows, but I like it better this way. There is still enough ease to wear a light sweater underneath.


My one goof-up was that the plaid does not match in the back, luckily it is a subtle print, so not very noticeable. I was going to use an exposed zip to help the problem, but I did not have a zipper that would work for that application, so I just moved forward with the invisible zipper.


3 comments:

  1. You're so talented - and inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for commenting...hope you are creating something fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your experience. The dress turn out great; I like the fabric you chose. I can't wait to work on this myself. I am a big fan of dress jumpers.

    ReplyDelete