Monday, August 31, 2020

My Myosotis Dress

I had really wanted to purchase this pattern, but every time I went online to buy it, they were out of the printed version. To hack the pattern I used Simplicity 8384 for the top without the collar, and McCall's 7948 for the skirt and sleeves. Now, I need to use the McCall's pattern for that cute dress.

It fits really well and I can actually get it on and off without a side zipper.

The ric-rac was added because my surging thread was showing to the front (I'm one of those that don't change the thread). The fabric was from an Etsy shop in China, the colors are great but the fabric is very thin and strange (it makes noise when it moves), had to use a Micro-Tech needle.


 Had to wear the matching Lemon earrings from Target and matching Crocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment