Monday, March 11, 2019

McCall's 6176


 I've had this pattern on my sewing wish list for a long time. It calls for a knit and nothing in the stash seemed like the right choice. It's different because the shoulders go on the fold, so I had some trouble lining up the top exactly. I'm glad I used the version with the knit cuffs and neckband. The dress needs an area of solid color.






This is how I wore the dress (blue fur vest) all day. Should of also worn a belt, maybe next time. Luckily I don't follow the Marie Kondo method because I had a sweater that I thought would look great with this. But when I put it on it was ugly. I really liked the vest with this, especially because it has been so cold. How many times do you find the perfect match to your fabric just because you keep clothing for awhile? It's great fun and many people ask if you bought it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment