Monday, March 25, 2019

McCall's 7606


I had this fabric from the stash for this pattern, but when I got around to cutting it I couldn't find either! I had to buy another pattern and I had to search different fabric boxes because it had materialized (ha, ha) magically into another box. Then the pattern wouldn't fit the fabric so I had to do some creative pattern layout. I'm glad I persevered because I really like the skirt. And even with the wind blowing nothing is showing.


The jacket is Vogue 8193, from awhile ago. I like everything about this jacket except the machine made buttonholes. Bound buttonholes would have been so much better, but I have never done them and I guess I'm chicken to do them. If I had a bucket list that's where bound buttonholes would go.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, I am reaching out, because I wanted to know if you had an extra copy of the Vogue 8193, or one that I can trace from you. I've been hunting for a while for this now OOP pattern in the size you've got listed. My email is nakeshaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete